H&S art contest for employee children
“Safe work – Safe play” - art contest for children
H&S, Administration and IT Departments announced a contest for children and grandchildren of TAMEH POLSKA employees. The contest focused on safe work which parents or grandparents discussed with children, as well as other safety-related issues e.g. safe walk to school, safe play etc.
The objective of the contest was to:
- build children's awareness regarding safe work.
- promote safe ways of working and playing.
- develop art skills in children and youth.
- select works which most accurately show the idea of the contest.
- Age groups (4-7 years and 8-12 years),
- Format (e.g. A4, A3)
- Technique (e.g. paints, crayons, pastels, cut-outs, collage etc.)
The jury selected best works in each age group and awarded the winners. The winning works were displayed on information boards in TAMEH POLSKA sp. z o.o. and used in company materials promoting safety.